Complete package with makeup/hair and photo session: $325.
Add a Little Black Book for just $50!
You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Portland’s Hottest Boudoir Photography Event, at an amazing new photography location with multiple styled shooting areas and themes, with experienced professional glamour photographers and makeup artists. Do it as it a Valentine’s day present for your significant other, or just for yourself. Hell, call it an Anti-Valentine’s day statement if you want. We will be shooting all styles from the most elegant and tasteful bridal boudoir to hot and sexy noir themes — completely up to you which way to take your shoot!
Who Are the Sponsers/Participants in This Event?
Do You Have Examples of Your Boudoir Photography?
Yes! Go to gruppandrose.com/boudoir-portfolio for examples of our photography. Remember, we will tailor your shoot to your own tastes, while our portfolio reflects the very wide range of tastes we cater to.
When Is This Happening?
- Event Date: 1/21/2018
- Appointments spaced ~one hour apart, starting at 9:00am – limited availability, so book soon!
- Location: Lumin Estate, 17610 NE 36th Way, Vancouver, WA 98682
- Makeup and Hair (includes lashes) – $75
- Additional makeup look (touchup – not back to bare face) – $25
- Photo Session – At least two outfits (wardrobe changes), 45 minutes to an hour of shooting in multiple sets with one of our fashion/glamour/boudoir photographers with over 12 years experience. – $250
- At least 10 edited and lightly retouched photos delivered digitally (usually many more) on USB thumb drive – Included in shoot price*. Extensive retouching is available at extra cost (Typically $25 per photo)
- Elegant 6×6” 20-page Little Black Book ready in time for Valentine’s Day gifting – $50
- 10” x 10 20-page Art Book ready in time for Valentine’s Day gifting – $125
- Pick up at our office in the Pearl District, or get Fed Ex overnite shipping for thumb drives and books – $15
How To Book Your Session
Email email@example.com, or call us at (503) 799-9802 to reserve your time slot (Limited availability — when a slot is booked, it’s gone!). $100 deposit with credit or debit card required, payment of final balance due day of shoot**
*Includes full usage license that lets you do anything you want with the images. Your privacy is assured – we do not display, publish or otherwise use your photos for anything whatsoever (unless you give us written permission to do so)
** Deposit non-refundable, but can be applied to next Modern Boudoir Event
All photos by Paul Grupp and Brenda Rose. © Paul Grupp