Svea and Blake’s wedding may have been in early January, on a day that can be cold, rainy, or even snowy, but instead the weather was sunlit and warm, and so was their wedding! The ceremony took place at Bethel Lutheran Church in NE Portland, and then moved to the legendary Crystal Ballroom on West Burnside for the reception. Many people know the Crystal Ballroom as a live-music venue and dance hotspot (everybody from Little Richard, Marvin Gaye, James Brown to the Grateful Dead have performed there); fewer know that it is a truly fabulous place for a wedding reception.
Vivienne Willams 100th Birthday Celebration at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA on February 3, 2018.
Megan and Andy’s gorgeous wedding at one of our favorite venues – Abernethy Center!
We shoot Business Portraits and Headshots in our Portland studio, or on location anywhere in the Pacific Northwest.
Starting over a decade ago, working in Albany, New York, Paul and Brenda developed a reputation as the “go-to” photographers for creative business portraits that clearly communicate confidence, friendliness, professionalism, trustworthiness, integrity, accessibility, intelligence — whatever the specific qualities and personality traits you need to project in your headshots. Now based in Portland, OR, we are continuing to grow our business with an eye to the same qualities — with just a little Portland twist!
Call us at (503) 799-9802 to schedule your headshot session.
To learn more about our business portraits and headshot photography, click here!
Complete package with makeup/hair and photo session: $325.
Add a Little Black Book for just $50!
You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Portland’s Hottest Boudoir Photography Event, at an amazing new photography location with multiple styled shooting areas and themes, with experienced professional glamour photographers and makeup artists. Do it as it a Valentine’s day present for your significant other, or just for yourself. Hell, call it an Anti-Valentine’s day statement if you want. We will be shooting all styles from the most elegant and tasteful bridal boudoir to hot and sexy noir themes — completely up to you which way to take your shoot!
Who Are the Sponsers/Participants in This Event?
Do You Have Examples of Your Boudoir Photography?
Yes! Go to gruppandrose.com/boudoir-portfolio for examples of our photography. Remember, we will tailor your shoot to your own tastes, while our portfolio reflects the very wide range of tastes we cater to.
When Is This Happening?
- Event Date: 1/21/2018
- Appointments spaced ~one hour apart, starting at 9:00am – limited availability, so book soon!
- Location: Lumin Estate, 17610 NE 36th Way, Vancouver, WA 98682
- Makeup and Hair (includes lashes) – $75
- Additional makeup look (touchup – not back to bare face) – $25
- Photo Session – At least two outfits (wardrobe changes), 45 minutes to an hour of shooting in multiple sets with one of our fashion/glamour/boudoir photographers with over 12 years experience. – $250
- At least 10 edited and lightly retouched photos delivered digitally (usually many more) on USB thumb drive – Included in shoot price*. Extensive retouching is available at extra cost (Typically $25 per photo)
- Elegant 6×6” 20-page Little Black Book ready in time for Valentine’s Day gifting – $50
- 10” x 10 20-page Art Book ready in time for Valentine’s Day gifting – $125
- Pick up at our office in the Pearl District, or get Fed Ex overnite shipping for thumb drives and books – $15
How To Book Your Session
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (503) 799-9802 to reserve your time slot (Limited availability — when a slot is booked, it’s gone!). $100 deposit with credit or debit card required, payment of final balance due day of shoot**
*Includes full usage license that lets you do anything you want with the images. Your privacy is assured – we do not display, publish or otherwise use your photos for anything whatsoever (unless you give us written permission to do so)
** Deposit non-refundable, but can be applied to next Modern Boudoir Event
All photos by Paul Grupp and Brenda Rose. © Paul Grupp
The “Getting Ready” time is the calm before the storm. Whether leisurely or rushed, the rituals of getting ready spent with parents, close friends and family represent the last moments of single life, and everyone is aware that in a few hours, a few minutes, the couple will be making a public commitment that will forever change the nature of so many long-standing relationships.